Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is in PDF file format and is follows the JBCS template [link].
- The submission is prepared for double-blind review, i.e., the authors are not listed in the PDF file nor can be identified by other means (e.g. citation of previous works)
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- DOIs for the references have been provided, unless when unavailable.
- I am aware that if the submission is accepted, I will provide the source files in LaTeX format - the editorial team will not accept sources in any other format (Word, etc)
The authors of articles published by JBCS authorize SBC to publish them under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC BY 4.0). Thus, the authors or third parties can reproduce or distribute, in part or in whole, content extracted from the published articles, verbatim, adapted, or remixed, provided that the appropriate credits are attributed to the authors and the original publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.