Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content and are accountable for all aspects of the accuracy and integrity of the manuscript.
- The article is original, has not already been published in a journal, and is not currently under consideration by another journal (duplicate submissions will be desk rejected).
- All authors agree to have the paper published in JSERD under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Research ArticlePolítica padrão de seção
Case studies usually present a major programme intervention or policy option relevant to the journal field. Manuscripts that include a rigorous assessment of the processes and the impact of the study, as well as recommendations for the future, will generally be considered favourably.
Software articles should describe a tool likely to be of broad utility that represents a significant advance over previously published software (usually demonstrated by direct comparison with available related software).
Reviews are a feature of the journal that may include, but are not limited to, the following types of articles:
- systematic and substantial syntheses of specific research areas,
- evaluations of progress in specified areas,
- critical assessments with respect to issues
within the scope of Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.