The XR in Games Workshop is part of the IMX 2021 - ACM International Conference on Interactive Media Experiences. The event aims to bring researchers and practitioners together to discuss and present challenges, ongoing solutions, possibilities, and strategies to improve the player experience in extended reality games. The Proceedings of XR in Games bring the articles selected for presentation at the event.
Topics of Interest
XR in Games topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Extended Reality Games
- Interaction Design for XR Experiences and Games
- Tracking and Motion in XR
- Serious game applications for XR (health, wellbeing, training, learning, etc.)
- Pervasiveness and Ubiquity for XR Experiences
- Alternative Entertainment Environments
- 360 videos and XR Environments
- Game analytics and novel visualizations of player experiences
You can find more information about XR in Games by visiting the event's website.