Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is original, has not already been published and is not currently under consideration by another journal or conference (duplicate submissions will be desk rejected).
- If the paper is an extended version of a paper published in a conference proceedings, at least 35% of new content is provided.
- All authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content and are accountable for all aspects of the accuracy and integrity of the manuscript.
- All authors agree to have the paper published in JIS under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
- The Cover Letter is presenting all the necessary information for Editors and Reviewers.
- The submission file is in PDF file format.
Interactive Systems for the next 10 years
Read the call for papers
Submissions for this special call are open throughout 2021, and accepted papers will be published in JIS Vol 12 (2021) as soon as they have been accepted and their camera ready version have been aproved by the editors.
Special Call Proposal
JIS now works with a single issue per volume. Therefore, Special Issues are approached as Special Calls for papers. Special Calls are an important mechanism for presenting a focused collection of significant work about challenging themes, hot or emerging topics, specific problems and opportunities relevant to HCI, Virtual Reality and Games communities.
See the Special Call Proposal guidelines.
JIS is free of charges for both authors and readers, and all papers published by JIS follow the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.